Six weeks to the best Taste of Tucker ever!
Ladies and Gentlemen…. We have a winner! With two-thirds of more than 250 votes, Taste of Tucker’s RoboCook was the people’s choice for this year’s shirts, posters and other promotional items. Design credit goes to Forward Push, a local marketing agency that specializes in working with small businesses, who is also one of the sponsors of this year’s event.
Get Taste of Tucker updates in your mailbox. Subscribe here.
Here’s a recap of what we have for you already:
- So far, 20 local restaurants have committed to participate. Click here to see who’s in! We’re still waiting for a bunch more to say, “Yes to the Taste!” If you don’t see your fave, nudge them a little on our behalf. 😊
- As of today, 8 organizations have stepped up to sponsor Taste of Tucker. Click here for a list. And remember that there’s always room for more!
- There are 4 nonprofit organizations benefiting from all proceeds from Taste of Tucker this year. Click here to see who they are. Last year, we raised over $20,000, and we hope to top that this year!
- No more waiting in line to buy your food tickets—that is, if you don’t want to. Tickets and T-shirts will soon be available for advance purchase. Stay tuned. We’ll also be announcing some awesome promotions—like getting free stuff when you buy food tickets in advance! There will be a ‘Will Call’ table for you to pick up your tickets and stuff. Of course, you can still buy your food tickets and T-shirts on the day of the event, and we’re expanding the number of “cashiers” to make it a speedier experience.
- Our first band has been booked: Flat Rock Swing!
Still looking for more fun, great cover bands! Know some? Email Art Wood with suggestions.
- Tucker First United Methodist Church is sponsoring a FREE Kids’ Zone, with plenty of fun and amusement for our pint-sized humans.
- And…we are formally announcing two of Taste of Tucker’s judges… Drum roll please!
So we hope you are as excited as we are about ‘The Taste’, Taste of Tucker.
Do you want to receive Taste of Tucker weekly updates in your mailbox? Subscribe here. No worries, there will be no SPAM here!
If you want to get involved and volunteer for an hour or two during the event, click here.
And don’t forget to follow us on Facebook!