Rain or shine, Taste of Tucker is coming to Main Street Tucker, Georgia on Saturday, October 6, 2018! For the 9th consecutive year, Main Street will see the hustle and bustle of the day, where thousands of people will try their best to taste a little bit of everything!
So, mark your calendars! And get ready, set, Taste of Tucker 2018!
READY FOR THE TASTE OF TUCKER? PRE-ORDER YOUR TICKETS AND MERCHANDISE NOW!
Taste of Tucker 2017 is coming to historic Main Street Tucker on Saturday, October 7th from 1pm until 6pm. This event is FREE to attend.
For the 8th consecutive year, Main Street will be packed with people ready to taste delicious food samples from over 25 of the best restaurants around, featuring over 60 specialty dishes!
There will live music, a FREE Kids’ Zone for the young ones, and a market, making it an event everyone in the family can enjoy.
All proceeds from this event go to benefit worthwhile organizations, and this year is no different. In 2016, the event raised over $20,000.00 to support our Taste of Tucker causes: NetWorks, EIRO, and Olde Town Tucker Merchants Association. This year, we are adding one more non-profit, Camp Kudzu, serving Georgia children and teens affected with Type 1 Diabetes through programs, camps and events.
SAVE TIME – DON’T WAIT IN LINE!
You can now preorder your FOOD TICKETS, T-SHIRTS, and MENU/COUPON BOOKS, which will be available at the WILL CALL TABLE for you on the day of the event. The WILL CALL TABLE will be located in the INFORMATION BOOTH, smack in middle of the event.
Get a FREE T-Shirt and a FREE Restaurant Menu/Coupon Book
With your Purchase of a 50-ticket bundle!!
So come on over to Taste of Tucker and make it an afternoon of delicious tastings, fun and community, while supporting worthwhile organizations that make a difference.
The official poster for Taste of Tucker 2017 is out. Thrilled to have so many awesome sponsors this year!!
Poster designed by Forward Push, a local marketing agency that specializes in working with small businesses…
Six weeks to the best Taste of Tucker ever!
Ladies and Gentlemen…. We have a winner! With two-thirds of more than 250 votes, Taste of Tucker’s RoboCook was the people’s choice for this year’s shirts, posters and other promotional items. Design credit goes to Forward Push, a local marketing agency that specializes in working with small businesses, who is also one of the sponsors of this year’s event.
Get Taste of Tucker updates in your mailbox. Subscribe here.
Here’s a recap of what we have for you already:
- So far, 20 local restaurants have committed to participate. Click here to see who’s in! We’re still waiting for a bunch more to say, “Yes to the Taste!” If you don’t see your fave, nudge them a little on our behalf. 😊
- As of today, 8 organizations have stepped up to sponsor Taste of Tucker. Click here for a list. And remember that there’s always room for more!
- There are 4 nonprofit organizations benefiting from all proceeds from Taste of Tucker this year. Click here to see who they are. Last year, we raised over $20,000, and we hope to top that this year!
- No more waiting in line to buy your food tickets—that is, if you don’t want to. Tickets and T-shirts will soon be available for advance purchase. Stay tuned. We’ll also be announcing some awesome promotions—like getting free stuff when you buy food tickets in advance! There will be a ‘Will Call’ table for you to pick up your tickets and stuff. Of course, you can still buy your food tickets and T-shirts on the day of the event, and we’re expanding the number of “cashiers” to make it a speedier experience.
- Our first band has been booked: Flat Rock Swing!
Still looking for more fun, great cover bands! Know some? Email Art Wood with suggestions.
- Tucker First United Methodist Church is sponsoring a FREE Kids’ Zone, with plenty of fun and amusement for our pint-sized humans.
- And…we are formally announcing two of Taste of Tucker’s judges… Drum roll please!
So we hope you are as excited as we are about ‘The Taste’, Taste of Tucker.
Do you want to receive Taste of Tucker weekly updates in your mailbox? Subscribe here. No worries, there will be no SPAM here!
If you want to get involved and volunteer for an hour or two during the event, click here.
And don’t forget to follow us on Facebook!
Can you believe we’re in the middle of the dog days of summer already? Wow! The time sure has flown by…and now we’re busy prepping for another fantastic Taste of Tucker event…as a matter of fact, the 8th consecutive Taste of Tucker!
To say we were thrilled with the turnout and participation last year would be quite the understatement. We were floored, our mouths hanging open in awe (not a pretty picture, but you get the point). The turnout was enormous, the vibe was friendly and fun and the food was delicious. Family and friends were able to enjoy time together and wonderful music while sampling the tasty offerings of local eateries. What wasn’t to like?
It will be hard to top the fabulous time had by all, attendees and organizers, last year. But we’re up for the task. We’re excited to start getting the 2017 event going. We’d love your help. Contact us using our contact form or send a quick email to Art Wood.
We hope you’ll save the date and come hang out with us on October 7, 2017!